Project 52

Jul. 1st, 2026 12:13 pm
mrs_sweetpeach: (Default)
[personal profile] mrs_sweetpeach



(If the image refuses to load, you should be able to see it in a new tab by clicking here.)

I'm still coughing. Do not like.

I was surprised at just how large that doe was. I think this was the closest I've ever been to a live full-grown deer.



Scrapbook papers & elements from the kit Bohemian Breeze
For more information about the designers and their work, see
http://mrs-sweetpeach.dreamwidth.org/903338.html".

Date: 2026-07-01 05:18 pm (UTC)
wpadmirer: (Default)
From: [personal profile] wpadmirer
Oh! Maybe next year she'll return with her fawns!

We had a doe that returned several years in a row with her fawns. Then she was struck by a car out on the main road and died. But her last fawn keeps returning and has now had fawns of her own! It's really nice to see them every spring. This year she had TWO fawns!

Date: 2026-07-01 05:42 pm (UTC)
silver_chipmunk: (Default)
From: [personal profile] silver_chipmunk
Hope you feel better soon.

Profile

mrs_sweetpeach: (Default)
mrs_sweetpeach

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
234 5678
91011 12131415
161718 19202122
232425 26272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 11:02 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios